Ever since I’ve been a fan of bookTube, I have always seen Bibliothon circulating around YouTube but I never succeed in it. I think I tried joining once but I never attempted after that. But now that it is their final bibliothon, of course I am joining.
The Final Bibliothon runs from July 11 to 19. I don’t know if we will be following a certain time zone but I decided to do this in my own time zone.
There are 9 challenges for this final bibliothon and you are only allowed to use one book for two prompts; so if any of you who wants to join, here it is:
- Read the group book (Aurora Rising)
- Adult Book
- Graphic Novel
- A book from an author you’ve never read before
- A book based on its cover
- Free choice/wild card
- Read a book you were really excited for, but never picked up
- Read a predicted 5-star reads
- Read one of the hosts’ 5-star reads
For the last challenge, it is listed in the challenges video for bibliothon so check it out here: Reading Challenges.
So now that all is said and done, let’s get into the TBR.