After my successful Bibliothon, I decided to do the Reading Rush. It’s cool how they have their own website where you can earn badges for accomplishing the challenges, tracked the pages that you read for that day and also meet new bookish friends.
Reading Rush is formerly known as Booktubeathon. The readathon will start from July 22 to July 28, 2019 which is tomorrow on my timezone. Again I am doing this readathon in my own timezone.
Subscribe to their YouTube channel to see the reading challenges and the video challenges if you wanted to join. (Click here to go to their profile.)
There are 7 Challenges for this round:
- Book with Purple on the cover
- Read a book in the same spot the entire time
- Read a book that you meant to read last year
- Read an author’s first book
- Read a book featuring a non-human character
- Pick a book with 5 or more words in the title
- Read & watch a book to movie adaptation
And also it is not an actual challenge to read 7 books in a week but you can get a badge if you managed to do that.
So without further ado, here are my TBR for this year’s Reading Rush.